The approach here at Vail Osteopathy is quite different from the standard, conventional medicine track. A prospective patient first fills out an extensive electronic medical history questionnaire that is sent directly to the doctor. We find that patients experience the most significant health transformations when they partner with us on an on-going basis, therefore we see patients on a membership basis only. Care will consist of testing and analysis, dietary and lifestyle changes, high grade supplements, stress reduction sessions and bio dynamic osteopathic fluid re-balancing. At Vail Osteopathy we make a nutrient-dense, anti-inflammatory, real food diet the fundamental core of our "lifestyle" medicine approach. There is a very good reason we take this direction. It works and our success rate is very high.
Included with Full Membership - $5900
• Predictive and preventative testing.
• Thorough blood work up including comprehensive autoimmune screening..
• Advanced DNA/PCR GI testing.
• Cutting edge hormone diagnostics.
• Initial office visit is 90 minutes.
• 4 more 60 minute follow up office visits.
• Personalized nutrition, supplement and lifestyle strategy.
• Superior level of one-on-one, ongoing support.
• 6 sessions of stress reduction.
• Each session is 60 minutes long.
• Learn tools to reduce and eliminate stress.
• When your mind, body and spirit are aligned, true healing can occur.
Alternative Way to Begin the Process
Exploratory Membership - 30 minute Pre-Consult to discuss the process and pick up requisitions for testing which include comprehensive blood panel, leaky gut/wheat sensitivity blood test, and an additional single next generation test that the doctor determines based on your core issues. 90 minute initial consult to analyze the test results and formulate a treatment protocol. and a 60-90 minute follow up. A great way to start the process with the understanding that without complete testing, we cannot always determine the ultimate root cause of your symptoms. - $2500